Desired qualifications for Instructional Positions include:
- National/State Educator Certification (not ESL certification exclusively)
- An advanced degree is a plus for elementary school teachers.
- An advanced degree is a requirement (a prerequisite) for secondary school teachers.
- Extensive teaching experience is required at a school/international school with an American curriculum.
- Experience with project-based learning (PBL) integrated instruction
- Knowledge of implementing technology instruction and G-Suite applications
- Well versed with an American curriculum, standards and benchmarks, and development of unit plans
- English as the native language or a fully proficient language
- Other extracurricular specialty and being able to assist with running school clubs/ after school activities
- Ability to collaborate with others in professional development and accreditation processes
- Is positive, enthusiastic, flexible
Competitive teacher salary and benefit package. If interested, please submit resumes, references, photo to: Ms. Pamela Chu, Head of School, and Jane Wang, the Human Resources Head, at email@example.com .
Candidates will be contacted for an interview (in person or via the Skype) and asked to finish a questionnaire. If necessary a 20-30-minute demonstration lesson in a content area may be requested.
For more information on PAS, please visit our website: www.pacificamerican.org