Chemistry/ AP Chemistry/ General science/ Math. Experience with SAT and SAT Math subject tests are preferred.
Desired qualifications for Instructional Positions include:
- National/State Certification (not ESL certification exclusively)
- Has an advanced degree is a plus to the elementary school teachers but a requirement for the secondary school teachers.
- Has at least 2 years of teaching experience at a school/international school with an American curriculum
- Has experience project-based learning (PBL) integrated instruction
- Has implemented technology instruction and G-Suite applications
- Has worked with an American curriculum, standards and benchmarks, and develop unit plans
- English is the native language
- Has other extracurricular specialty and is able to help with school clubs/ after school activities
- Has the ability to collaborate with others in professional development and accreditation processes
- Is positive, enthusiastic, flexible
Competitive teacher salary and benefit package. If interested, please submit resumes, references, photo to: Ms. Pamela Chu, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and Jane Wang, the Human Resources Head, at email@example.com by May 10, 2019.
Candidates will be contacted for an interview (in person or via the Skype) and asked to finish a questionnaire. If necessary a 20-30-minute demonstration lesson in a content area may be requested.
For more information on PAS, please visit our website: www.pacificamerican.org